Make a difference & LOVE who you become
Benefits of starting your own Charity
- Society: Society benefits by seeing an army of young people doing powerful goodness and stereotypes are proven wrong!
- Your Cause: The cause you choose benefits...obvi!
- You: You become rooted in community and the people right in your town are inspired that one person can make a difference.
- Fun: You have a fiesta working hard alongside your friends and family and they have a blast serving the community and supporting their brave leader!
- Opportunity: Excellent fodder for job resume’s and college applications! What college wouldn’t want a kid who LEADS their own non-profit! You will stand out.
- Mentoring: Learn the power of mentoring by paying it forward. When you receive a gift, you will appreciate that gift even more if you share it. By mentoring the next generation of Charity U participants, you learn the abundance mindset- we only shine brighter when we light someone else’s candle with our glorious flame.
- Skills: You learn the vital SKILLS of resilience, bravery, perseverance, professionalism, purpose, service, commitment, confidence and leadership.
- Legacy: You build a powerful legacy. At your funeral, everyone will talk about your life being so well-lived. They will say how beautiful it was that you dedicated yourself to making the world better than you found it and that you made such a significant difference in their lives because of your good heart and hard work.